2022 PSGKA Club Race Dates
Some of our events will be on Saturday, and there may be track clean up-days, so please read the schedule carefully.
We’re excited to host the races in 2022, and looking forward to seeing all of the racers!
- Best 8 results count toward club championship.
- You must be a current PSGKA Club Member to accrue points for the championship.
- Point-scoring is in accordance with the 2022 racing ruleset.
Typical Club Race Day Format
(Timing may be adjusted based on number of entrants, weather conditions, etc.)
- Track opens at 7:30am
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting – 8:30am (Drivers must attend, in order to race.)
- 5 min Practice session(s) (rotated per class) begin – 9:05
- 5 min Qualifying sessions (rotated per class) begin shortly after practice ends
- Heats begin shortly after Qualifying is completed and will consist of a 7-minute-plus-1-lap Heat; then a 10-minute-plus-1-lap Main
PSGKA Club Rules Links
- Click here to learn about Race Day Fees
- Click here to download the 2020 PSGKA Race Registration Form (Required to enter the event)
- Click here to download the Tech Sheet (Required to enter the track)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION – Click here to find Motorsport Reg events for PSGKA that are available.
2022 Championship Standings
Current Track Records – (Beginning 2019)