Important: COVID-19 Race Registration Policy
PSGKA has updated our race registration policies to align with COVID-19 public health guidelines.
All race entries must be registered on MotorsportReg, prior to attending the event.
No on-site registration for race events will be accepted at this time. Cash payments will not be accepted on site.
2020 PSGKA Club Race Dates
Please note, due to the COVID-19 health situations, races may be rescheduled or canceled. Please stay tuned to the website and our Facebook page for the most recent updates.
Some of our events will be on Saturday, as well as track clean up days, so please take a close look at the calendar below!
- March 15th – Test & Tune (Canceled due to COVID-19)
- (Rescheduled event)
- April 5th – PSGKA Race #2 (Canceled due to COVID-19)
- May 2nd and 3rd – PSGKA Race #3 & #4 (Canceled due to COVID-19)
- June 6th – (Saturday) PSGKA Race #5 (Canceled due to COVID-19)
- June 7th – (Sunday) Track cleanup and NWKA race series prep day (Canceled due to COVID-19)
- June 12th – 6/14 NWKA Regional Race (Canceled due to COVID-19)
- July 12th – PSGKA Race #6
- August 16th – PSGKA Race #7
- September 12th – (Rescheduled) PSGKA Race #1
- September 13th – PSGKA Race #8
- October 4th – PSGKA Race #9
We’re excited to host these races in 2020, and looking forward to seeing all of the racers!
- Best 8 results count toward club championship.
- You must be a current PSGKA Club Member to accrue points for the championship.
- Club points are calculated per TAG USA Points Scoring Format.
Typical Club Race Day Format
(Timing may be adjusted based on number of entrants, weather conditions, etc.)
- Track opens at 7:30am
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting – 8:45 am (Drivers must attend, in order to race.)
- Two 5 min practice sessions (rotated per class) – 9:00am to 11:00am
- Qualifying Sessions (rotated per class) 11:00 am – 12:00pm
- Lunch – 12 pm
- Heat Races and Main Event (1:00pm to 4:00pm)
Note: Heat Race Format
- Starting position for HeatRace 1 is based on Qualifying Position
- Starting position for Heat Race 2 is based on finishing position from Heat Race 1
- Starting position for Main is based on finishing position from Heat Race 2
- Points given for the finish position in the main
PSGKA Club Rulebook –
- Click here for 2020 PSGKA Official Competition Rules
- Updated Class Weights
- PSGKA Code of Conduct – Download here
- PSGKA Bylaws – Download here
- Click here to learn about race day fees
- Click here to download the 2020 PSGKA Race Registration Form (Required to enter the event)
- Click here to download the Tech Sheet (Required to enter the track)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION – Click here to find Motorsport Reg events for PSGKA that are available.
Current 2019 Championship Standings
Current Track Records – (Beginning 2019)