PSGKA remains closed until further notice. PSGKA will open for member-only practice when Washington State declares it has entered Phase 3 of the Washington State “Safe Start” process. Club racing will resume when our State enters Phase 4. At this point in time, the PSGKA Board has not made decisions about simply cancelling the races … More PSGKA Track Closure Updates
Just a reminder that the April membership meeting is canceled. We’ll be updating information via the website and Facebook page for the time being. -PSGKA Board.
Per recent state regulations, and the recent public health situation, PSGKA’s track closure will be extended until May 4th Unfortunately, this also means that the double header weekend of May 2nd and 3rd race will also be canceled. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to reach out to the board with your … More PSGKA – Track Closure Extended to May 4th
Per recent state regulations, and the recent public health situation, PSGKA’s track closure will be extended until April 7th. Unfortunately, this also means that the April 5th race will also be canceled. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to reach out to the board with your questions, concerns, and suggestions. – … More PSGKA Track Closure Extended to April 7th
Hello PSGKA Members, Effective immediately and until March 31, the PSGKA track will be closed. As further information emerges about the COVID-19 pandemic or further guidance is issued by state and local governments, this closure may be extended or access restricted beyond March 31. At this point we have not cancelled the April 5 race … More Attention – Track Closed until March 31st
Hello PSGKA members and guests, With the severity of the COVID-19 crisis increasing, the PSGKA Board has decided to postpone the March 22 race. Instead, this race will be held on Saturday, September 12, making it a double-header weekend with the race that is already scheduled for Sunday, September 13. This decision was not made lightly, … More *IMPORTANT* – Race 1 Rescheduled to Sept 12th