Membership – Join PSGKA
PSGKA is a non-profit corporation made up of club members who pay yearly dues. The membership fee, which is currently $300, is payable on January 1, of each year. A membership includes all immediate family members living in the same household.
If you have questions about the membership form or joining, email the PSGKA Secretary.
Members of PSGKA enjoy discounted rates for practice and race fees. Members are also eligible to accrue club race points toward the annual club championship competition.
- Annual PSGKA membership dues: $300*
- A key to the track gate may be obtained for an additional $5
Membership Form Download
- Click Here to download PSGKA Membership Form
- 2019 PSGKA MEMBERSHIP (1)
To join PSGKA:
Mail your completed membership form and payment to-
Lisa Westlund (PSGKA Treasurer)
13156 93rd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA, 98034;
Bring your completed application form and payment to the track on a race or practice day;
Bring you completed membership form and payment to-
Roger Semro (PSGKA Trustee)
13701 24th St E. Suite A4
All club members are encouraged to attend the meetings to help guide the club. We meet once a month review club activities/events, financials, track and facility improvements and to discuss other topics/ideas from club members.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month
- 7 p.m. at the Poodle Dog restaurant in Fife, WA (meeting room)
2018 PSGKA Board of Directors and Officers.
- President – Gene Bircher
- Vice President – Jeff Westlund
- Secretary – Suzanne Faker
- Treasurer – Lisa Westlund
- Joe Cina
- Edson Holloway
- Jack Lehman
- Lyle Pickering
- Roger Semro
- Webmaster – Davin Sturdivant