PSGKA is a non-profit entity composed of club members who pay yearly dues. PSGKA owns and maintains the property and track facilities located on Mountain Highway. The membership fee is due on January 1 of each year. A membership includes all immediate family members living in the same household.
If you have questions about the membership form or joining, email the PSGKA Secretary.
Your membership dollars go directly to support of club operations and maintenance of the property and track facilities. Members of PSGKA enjoy access to the track for practice at minimal rates, as well as discounted race fees. Members are also eligible to accrue club race points toward the annual club championship competition.
- Annual PSGKA membership dues: $325
- Discounted dues rate for seniors (age 60+), retired military, and military reserves: $225
- Discounted dues rate for active military members: $175
- Download Membership Form
- Mail your completed membership form and payment (checks only, do not mail cash) to:
24716 Mountain Highway East
Spanaway, WA, 98387
Bring your completed membership form and payment to the PSGKA track on a race or practice day.
All club members are encouraged to attend the meetings to help guide the club. We meet once a month to review club activities/events, financials, track and facility improvements, and to discuss other topics/ideas from club members.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month
- 7 p.m. via Zoom
2022 PSGKA Board
- President – Doug Huggler (firstname.lastname@example.org) 253-219-1011
- Vice President – Dennis Carson (email@example.com) 360-710-7476
- Secretary – Justin Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer – April LaVergne (email@example.com)
- Chris Alfano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jim Benham (email@example.com)
- Richard Carson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jack Lehman (email@example.com)
- Roger Semro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Club Rules and Bylaws