Race Day Schedule:
These times are for a typical race day.
- Gates open: 7:00 am
- Registration: 7:00 am to 9:00 am
- Driver’s Meeting 8:45 am
- First Practice starts: 9:00 am
Entry fees for the 2016 race season will be as follows:
- 1st Club Member entry ——————- $50.00
- 2nd Club Member entry ——————- $45.00
- 1st Non- Club Member entry— $60.00
- 2nd Non- Club Member entry — $55.00
- Pit Pass ——————- $10.00
You can preregister for any PSGKA club race. Event preregistration is available through www.motorsportreg.com, payable at the track via check, credit/debit card and cash. If you have any questions, please contact the Secretary.”
The race format will be 2 heats races 8 laps each followed by the Main event of 12 laps. The finishing order for the race is based off of the Main event finishing positions. Championship points are awarded based on IKF Championship points system. The year end championships are scored by totaling the best 7 of the 9 Races.