Hello PSGKA Membership,
The election meeting for PSGKA Officers and Board members is on October 20th (held online via Zoom Meeting).
The nomination period is open now. The online nomination period is between September 25th to October 19th, 2020 at 6pm.
Members can nominate themselves via email, by submitting their nomination to PSGKAVicepres(at)gmail(dot)com.
If a member wishes to nominate another club member, other than themselves, they must have that club member CC’d on the nomination email, so they can approve.
About the midway point, during the October 6th online club meeting, the board will explain the following:
- Format for online club meetings
- Provide a list of people who have already been nominated,
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of each elected role,
- Provide an opportunity for in person nominations,
- Provide a dry run of the online election process, so that members will be more familiar during the election meeting later that month.
The following roles are up for election.
- Vice President
- Board Members (4)
Elections will be held via Zoom polling during the Election Meeting on October 20th, and results will be shared out, thereafter.
Volunteers are what make this club possible, so we hope to see many nominations! If you have any questions, please contact the PSGKA Board.