*IMPORTANT* – Race 1 Rescheduled to Sept 12th

Hello PSGKA members and guests,

With the severity of the COVID-19 crisis increasing, the PSGKA Board has decided to postpone the March 22 race.  Instead, this race will be held on Saturday, September 12, making it a double-header weekend with the race that is already scheduled for Sunday, September 13.
This decision was not made lightly, and I’m certain that it is as big a disappointment for you as it is for me.  Like many of you, I’ve been looking forward to this first race after a long winter hiatus.
If the COVID-19 crisis peaks as anticipated in the next week and then begins to subside, we have a good chance of holding our April 5th event as planned.  However, the PSGKA Board will continue to monitor the situation and will make a decision within the next two weeks on the status of the April 5th race.
Other than the race event on March 22 (and potentially the April 5th race), the track will continue to operate as normal.  This weekend our Saturday work party will go ahead as planned, as will the Sunday Test, Tune, and Swap meet.
If you intend to visit the track, please follow all guidelines and use appropriate measures as recommended by the health authorities, including staying away if you are experiencing any symptoms.
Be well and hope to see you soon at our track.
Jeff Westlund
VP PSGKA

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s